Student Visa

Student visa (subclass 500)


​​​​​​​​This visa allows you to stay in Australia to study full-time in a recognised education institution.​


You must have:

  • applied for and been accepted to study in a registered full-time course at an educational institution in Australia
  • organised appropriate welfare arrangements for the duration of your intended stay in Australia if you are under 18 years of age.

Supplying services for:

  • Temporary Skilled Shortage Visa (Subclass 482)

  • General Skilled Migration

  • Business Visas

  • Partner Visa

  • Parent Visa

  • Student Visa

  • Tourist Visa